|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Claire Stradling|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 09:44|
Finance Director - Tooting
- Are you an experience Finance Director with charity experience?
- Are you available immediately for c 3 months?
- If so, read on?
A much loved health charity are seeking a Finance Director on an interim basis to cover whilst the permanent recruitment for this role is undertaken.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain an overview of the charities financial affairs ensuring effective financial management, planning and reporting to the SLT and Trustees
- To advise the Chief Executive and Board on governance and financial duties
- To manage the finance team
- To ensure that the Charity is financially sound
- To ensure proper compliance with the current Companies and Charities Acts
- Work closely with the Head of Fundraising to support business development activities and optimization of the charities income
- To liaise closely with the Treasurer to manage Investment activities
To be considered for this role:
- You will be an experienced Finance Director with charity experience
- Will be able to commence immediately for c 3 months
- Health experience would be desirable
- You will be a fully qualified CCAB (or eqv) Accountant
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£85,000 + benefits
Director of Finance and Corporate Services
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Finance Systems Manager
£60k - 65k per year
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £50000 per annum