Finance Controller - Growing SME
|Job Title:||Finance Controller - Growing SME|
|Contact Name:||Tom Camp|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 17:32|
This role will drive all reporting requirements and ensure their accuracy, performs financial analyses on budgets, operating results, payroll, business plans.
The person will manage Shareholders requirements and financial accounts, including external financial audit.
A fast growing SME technology business in Surrey
- Capable of preparing monthly accounting reports and accounting analysis of the results of operations.
- Driving the company's financial planning and reporting.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes, VAT submissions, Tax aspect, payroll submission.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Preparations of forecasts including Cash management .
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained .
- Support business and finance management in ad-hoc projects and financial reporting/analysis.
- Support HR & Operation responsibilities
- Strong experience in finance functions
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an Organization
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
£55,000 - £65,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's