£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
9 days ago
Responsible for the overall control of all financial aspects of the business, financial development of the company. The person will need to interact and communicate directly with the operations team, founders, Board Members and, external parties.
The person will manage CEO and Shareholders requirements, including external financial audit.
A growing SME tech business in Surrey
- Capable of preparing monthly accounting reports and accounting analysis of the results of operations
- Driving the company's financial planning and reporting
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Preparations of forecasts including Cash management on weekly basis.
- Responsible for annual Audit.
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Support business and finance management in ad-hoc projects and financial reporting/analysis.
- Support Legal & Operation responsibilities (including Policies etc.)
- The ideal profile would be a practice trained, qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with post qualified experience in a similar Financial Controller position.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong accounting knowledge (by experience) and work in in ERP systems environment (Oracle, SAP etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an Organization
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus