Finance Controller - FTSE 250 - Surrey
|Job Title:||Finance Controller - FTSE 250 - Surrey|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Camp|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:40|
Responsible for the management of the Finance functions of the attraction, ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely financial information and supporting the delivery of the financial strategy.
Finance Controller - FTSE 250 Business
- To manage the Finance team with full commitment to and actively contribute to the agreed strategic direction of the business
- Provide visibility of financial performance through the provision of financial accounts and analysis.
- Deliver agreed financial targets and reporting deadlines
- Manage the delivery of key financial processes, including annual budgeting, Internal Audit, financial year end and annual capital plan.
- Continually review and maintain effective and efficient financial controls; in line with polices, UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Provide support and assistance to the Finance Director and the rest of the management team.
- Provision of accurate and value add financial analysis and reporting to support business decision making.
- Preparation of financial forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities in full year projections.
- Supporting pricing decisions through the preparation and interpretation of financial scenarios.
- Supporting the evaluation of capital projects by establishing profitability and pay back analysis.
- Management of the financial risk exposure through the provision and audit of financial and operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure best practice in terms of business process through liaison with group counterparts and Head Office colleagues.
- Ensure all financial tasks are performed in line with Group policies and procedures, but with the freedom to review and develop the processes used to deliver the results.
- For statutory and group reporting, a disciplined, structured approach in line with pre-determined timetables and procedures is required.
- For financial reporting and analysis, there should be a focus on adding value, considering various options and creating flexible reporting templates and models.
- The job holder will be responsible for managing the objectives, development and training of the Finance team, including direct and in-direct reports.
Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
Previously managed at least 1
£50,000 - £58,000 + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + pension, bonus
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
Crawley, West Sussex
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + pension, bonus
Head of Finance
Up to £90,000 per annum