£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, healthcare
8 days ago
We have an exclusive engagement for a Financial Controller career opportunity has arisen within a manufacturing business in Lichfield.
With a rich history of high-quality manufacturing and engineering, my client has built an excellent reputation within the industry. They have been acquisitive and have invested in systems and people in the last 12 months and are now looking for a Financial Controller to form part of the Senior Leadership team.
The Financial Controller sits as part of a 4 person leadership team tasked with driving the performance of the organisation influencing all decisions. The ideal candidate will not only produce and deliver insightful financial information (including commentary) but will look at, and challenge, operational data to improve profitability.
The key duties will include:
- Effective leadership and development of the small finance team
- Preparation and reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance.
- Delivery of Statutory accounts including liaison with auditors for statutory accounts and all compliance.
- Support all stakeholders in annual budget preparation and quarterly forecast
- Dealing with all corporation tax preparations
- Product costing and variance reporting.
- VAT and Intrastat returns.
- Working with the other directors to develop KPI's and reports to help manage the business.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an evolving organisation within the manufacturing sector. The Financial Controller role will give you the ability to lead an organisation as part of the management team. You will own the numbers, have autonomy of the people plan and support with the development of the wider strategy. You will also:
- Be professionally qualified to degree level with ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualification.
- Have previous experience within a Manufacturing environment in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrate high levels of technical accounting ability
- Show empathetic management experience and an ability to mentor and develop their teams
- Have a proven ability to influence at all levels and building credible working relationships
- Have working SAP knowledge
£70,000 - £80,000 + Car + Private Healthcare + Pension + Company bonus