|Job Title:||Finance Controller|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 10:23|
Your new company
An SME TV production company centred around managing the back-office functions for multiple productions. They look to develop companies so that they can reach their full potential from a commercial development standpoint.
Your new role
They are looking to bring on board a Finance Controller who will adopt the finance function in its entirety, reporting into the Group Finance Director and working along-side a team of management accountants. This will include ensuring that all entities meet their statutory and compliance obligations regarding accounting and taxation as well as providing routine budgeting, forecasting and business modelling support.
What you'll need to succeed
- Several years of experience in specifically TV production, preferably an independent company
- Strong Excel Skills
- Preparation of regular management accounts for all companies in the agreed format.
- Providing routine budgeting (annual), forecasting (monthly) and business modelling (adhoc) support
- Ensuring that the underlying accounting transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Overseeing the day to day operations and activity of the finance department
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work in a progressive TV production company in London with exposure to a variety of productions. You will also interact closely with senior decision makers and get the chance for ultimate financial control.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion around your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's