Finance Change Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Change Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 17:10|
Finance Change Manager - Cardiff - to £60,000 package
Your new company
This is a market-leading company who have been accredited for their success, and pride themselves on being exceptional employers who invest time and effort in their employee's development and fulfilment. You will be based out of a cutting-edge office in the centre of Cardiff surrounded by superb transport links, receiving annual salary reviews and an incredible bonus scheme
Your new role
This is a newly created role for the business, which has come about due to continued expansion. This role supports the financial controller and will join an existing team of high profile, predominantly ex big 4 / blue chip accountants.
The role is highly commercial and you will have plenty of exposure to the business and its operational teams.
Main duties ;
- Financial control is really important, and you will be the financial control expert within the UK team, heading up the review of the existing accounting processes and control environment, documenting processes and advising on improvements to further strengthen the control environment.
- We are implementing a new accounting system and you will take a leading role in the design and implementation for the UK business.
- When the business looks to launch new products and initiatives you will be the finance expert ensuring sound financial controls and processes.
- Data is key to decision making, you will work with the data teams to develop existing and new data to be used in financial reporting and business performance reporting.
- Acting as finance expert for large scale system changes, working with IT and other business areas to support and assess the financial risks and controls, ensuring new systems are tested and robustly implemented.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a qualified accountant, ideally with 2 years + PQE. Ideally you`ll have trained in an external audit firm but we will look at others provided you have a strong understanding of financial controls and processes.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a highly competitive package between £45,000 - £60,000 , this will be made up of shares and base salary. Base will be up to £40,000, the rest will be made up of shares. You will also get flexible working, free gym membership, free fruit, pension, cycle to work and much more. This client genuinely offers great work life balance and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.