Finance Business Process Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Business Process Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 5k Car + 10% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Matt Ham|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 08:32|
- Looking for a combination of accounting, change management, system & process improvement and business partnering.
- This role will be on driving systems and process efficiency across all finance touch points whilst maintaining a robust control environment. This role will be a key member of the Finance team and a business partner to the Studio Management team.
- This organisation based in the Thames Valley are looking for candidates to help change people's lives.
- They are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life.
- With a real 'can do' attitude, they do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset.
- By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioural science, they build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
- Manage Field Support team and ensure the high standard of support to the Wellness Coaches is maintained and the data received from the Coaches is correct and timely
- Manage all aspects of the teams weekly and month end close process to meet reporting deadlines
- Drive continuous improvement, simplification and standardization of the teams processes ensuring that the team critically review all that they do
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented, are adhered to and current
- Analyse operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements
- Identify and analyse risks and issues in business processes and systems and then develop and implement process and/or system solutions to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk
- Negotiate and agree SLAs with both internal and external customers
- Ensuring that the systems of internal controls are effective and monitored including compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and any statutory legislation
- Responsible for the audit, reporting and delivery of the internal control activities touching your area and ongoing assessment of potential risk areas
- Strong people leader able to develop their team and drive quality and productivity
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with senior staff and be able to explain processes and system requirements to non-finance or IT individuals
- Be an energetic team player with impeccable organisational skills. Be able to use their own initiative, prioritise and manage workload under pressure
- Be solution focused with a 'can do' approach - possess strong collaborative skills and work in a consultative way
- Experience of change management would be beneficial
- Be able to demonstrate experience of successful system and process improvement
- Be able to work with large data sets and utilise Advanced Excel
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion enterprise would be beneficial
- Natural critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of GDPR would be beneficial
Generous remuneration package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's