Finance Business Process & Controls Consultant
|Job Title:||Finance Business Process & Controls Consultant|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Reference:||NH 7864 RG_1561568373|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 17:59|
9 Months Contract- £450- £500p/day plus great benefits & flexible working
A true global player with an excellent reputation are looking for a Finance Business Process expert, to work closely with the Global Finance Teams. This role sits in the Group Finance Transformation Programme and supports both UK and International teams to develop standardised, simplified and enhanced cost controls and processes.
The individual will work with the business users to understand existing end to end processes, workflows and controls, as well as requirements for future processes.
* Conduct a full review of current processes and controls
* Test and challenge current processes and controls to determine accuracy and controls robustness
* Document and clarify processes and procedures to ensure accurate operational efficiency within teams
* Identify weaknesses and gaps in existing process
* Identify weaknesses in controls and team segregation of duties
* Design new standardised and simplified processes and controls where necessary, in line with good practices
* Design, implement and maintain a master process and controls framework
* Assist with automating processes as required
The individual must possess the following attributes;
* Strong understanding for accounting work flows
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to translate business needs into process design and optimisation
* Self Starter
* Team Player
* Qualified Accountant
* Consultancy or Industry experience
This is a genuine chance to partner a business who are going through an exciting period of growth. The client in question take a mature approach to flexible working and have an excellent employee satisfaction rating.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's