Finance Business Partnering Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partnering Manager|
|Salary:||£60k - 63k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 09:33|
Interested in a role that is vital to the future strategic direction of a leading organisation? Are you a Finance Business Partner with experience of line management? Want a role that can be the catalyst towards a future Head of/Director of role? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading property developer based in Birmingham looking for a Finance Business Partnering Manager to join their team in a leading role that is key to the strategic direction that the organisation will be taking in the future.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partnering Manager are as follows:
- Business partner with key director-level staff across the organisation, building excellent relationships and reviewing their accounts with them.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts, highlighting any variances to the relevant senior stakeholder.
- Take the lead in the preparation of management accounts for your designated department.
- Manage a team of c. 10 Business Partners and Management Accountants to effectively provide financial advice to your team’s designated departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced business partner with some managerial experience to take control of a team vital in the future strategic direction of the organisation, building relationships with a variety of senior decision-makers. Furthermore, this is a role that can be utilised as a stepping stone into a future Head of/Director of role within an organisation that offers an excellent work/life balance, including working from home.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partnering Manager will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Experience of business partnering with senior-level non-financial staff.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Ideally experience of working within the real estate, property or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's