£110000 - £120000 per annum
24 days ago
Ivestigo is currently partnered with a globally recognised, household media business to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner role on an initial 6 - 12 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of business partnering with a Chief Technology Officer to gain exposure across the wider business. Ideally you will have experience within a PLC environment (Media or Tech ideally).
- Develop and Manage relationships with Senior Management. Particularly the Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Work closely with the CTO to develop and implement the key investment and strategic vision moving forward
- Create, review and challenge business cases on where technological investments should be made
- Drive business performance across the Technology division
- Provide analysis and commentary around macroeconomic events, industry trends and the impacts they could have on the business.
Depending on experience the role is paying £100-120,000 + Benefits
To be considered for the role you will ideally have 6+ years' experience post qualification and extensive business partnering skills. Only candidates that have been a Finance Business Partner to a CTO before will be considered. This role requires someone who can confidently come in, work with senior stakeholders and build relationships to enable you to hit the ground running. If you are interested in the role please apply now or email email@example.com