City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Business Partner role for a FTSE 250 business based in London
Your new company
I am currently recruiting a qualified Accountant to join a FTSE 250 listed business based in London. This is a global business-to-business company currently undergoing a transformation period of growth which has led to them heavily investing in their finance function
Your new role
This is an exciting role a qualified Accountant looking to step into a commercial business partnering role. The position offers 70% business partnering, 15% controls focused and 15% financial planning.
- Act as a Business Partner for the business domain and become embedded in the decision-making process by supporting, scenario-testing and advising on strategic decisions
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategies of the business domain
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Prepare clear and concise commentary
- Take the lead on FP&A for the business domain and support the Head of FP&A on ad hoc requests for the division, including yearly budget presentations updates and strategic reports
- Deep-dive into data and work with MDs to come up with KPIs to monitor business performance and drive behaviour
- When required, carry-out financial due diligence on any potential M&A activity and provide financial analysis on any potential disposal
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Experience working within a commercial capacity
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work across the business and support non finance
- Confident with large sets of data
- Revenue accounting experience
What you'll get in return
This business offers you the opportunity work as part of a global and fast moving company. The role exposes you to core stakeholders across the whole company and will play a key role within the Finance Business Partnering function. The company focuses on internal mobility and development extensively. Its a great place to work to help carve out your career and take on new challenges and exciting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.