Finance Business Partner - SC cleared
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - SC cleared|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £540.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michal Piszczek|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 12:11|
Finance Manager | Business Partner | Budgetary Control
Finance Manager - Business Partnering / Budgetary Control
This role is central to the relationship between an individual business area and the finance function.
You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the business unit to provide advice, challenge and scrutiny to senior colleagues.
You will ensure that budgets are well constructed, managed and monitored and support senior managers in the production of business cases and plans to deliver improved performance, reduced risk and better value for money.
- Manage a team within Business Partnering or Budgetary Control, supporting the business through policy development, planning, performance, service delivery and governance.
- Support senior management in the delivery of an effective and efficient departmental service deputising where appropriate.
- Provide key management reporting and information for the business area to support decision making and achieving business objectives.
- Help commands develop budget and savings proposals to inform the negotiations on future budget delegations.
- Ensure budget holders are clear on their delegated budgets and savings targets, working proactively with the business to ensure accurate budget forecasts are received and accurately reflected on the finance system.
- Manage projects, resources, programmes, planning activity or campaigns to ensure work is completed within agreed timescales/budgets and quality standards, in line with policy, providing high quality financial advice to business areas and the Finance Senior Leadership Team .
- Manage the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information and develop policy, reports, procedures and manage data systems across business areas.
- Develop and build internal and external partner relations working collaboratively to foster good relations.
- Work with government departments and attend working groups, government committees/ meetings (as required).
- Champion financial awareness and financial management across the business area, managing the design, development, planning and delivery of training products to meet learning requirements (as required).
- Manage/coach and develop staff.
The roles will start ASAP and will last between 6 to 12 months. If you are interested in these roles and would like to see a full job description, please respond with an up to date CV. If you are already in a contract, please feel free to recommend any colleagues/ friends who may be interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Head of Finance Business Partnering
£57,034 - 67,970 per year + £4,000 accountancy allowance
£46k - 48k per year
Strategic Financial Analysis Lead
£50,345 to £57,917 plus £2,000/£4,000 accountancy allowance
Reporting and Management Accounting Manager
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance