Finance Business Partner - Property Development
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Property Development|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 18:51|
Do you want to develop your career in a successful, growing property organisation? Do you enjoy seeing major works projects travel through their life cycle and taking responsibility for them at each stage? Are you looking for a role to tie in your business partnering and technical abilities?
My client is a London property developer with an enjoyable working culture with an incredible reputation in its sector. This role joins the Finance team dedicated to accounting for large, high profile property development and construction projects. Key responsibilities of this Finance Business Partner - Property Development role include:
- Account for the long-term lifecycle of the organisation's property development schemes, from investment appraisal to the point of transfer and/or sale
- Supply the development, sales and construction departments with expert financial and management accounting services to maintain accurate information and assessments about the progression of schemes
- Use advanced Excel skills to produce high level analysis and data reporting on complex information
- Liaise with key decision makers and budget holders across the development portfolio, being an expert resource to advise the best financial practice, as well as ensuring that financial regulations are adhered to
- Understand the needs of budget holders and department heads, and work towards building effective working relationships across the business.
Internal progression opportunities are always prioritised, and past postholders have been known to move into Head of Finance level roles in other areas of this large finance team, in addition to taking their acquired skills cross sector. As such, this role would suit those recently qualified and looking to gain further exposure in the Construction/Property/Development world, or more experienced candidates looking to add serious value to an already thriving organisation.
The role comes with excellent benefits such as generous annual leave and a highly convenient working location with excellent transport links in the heart of London. There's a lively, enjoyable working culture, with the flexibility to work autonomusly in a team of like-minded people.
To be considered, you'll need to meet the following essential/desirable criteria:
- Be fully qualified (essential)
- Be a first-class communicator, with strong written and verbal skills and the ability to build solid working relationships with senior stakeholders (essential)
- Have experience accounting for the progression of major development, construction, infrastructure or similar large scale projects (highly desirable).
Applications are already under review. Please apply now if you meet the key criteria!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
£44000 - £54000 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner
£52000 - £65000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
bonus and benefits
Head of Finance Business Partnering
£61000 - £67000 per annum