Finance Business Partner - Property
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Property|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 19:04|
Do you get excited by seeing major construction and redevelopment projects through to completion? Can you build strong relationships and partner with both finance and non finance individuals involved in property development schemes? Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility, progression and a vibrant working environment?
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are to:
* Play a key role in the organisation's growth plans by supplying the development, sales and construction departments with expert financial and management accounting services
* Conduct investment appraisals and assess the ongoing viability of a set portfolio of development schemes, providing a full accountancy service for those schemes
* Produce timely and accurate management accounts and provide commentary on key information
* Liaise with key decision makers and budget holders across those departments
* Understand the needs of budget holders and department heads, and working towards building effective working relationships.
On offer is the chance to join an organisation that makes serving the public and helping the community its main goal. Through your involvement in these major projects, your work will directly affect the lives of those who require affordable housing, meaning that the scope of influence here is vast. Flexible working patterns make the role adapt to you and there is a bonus system that has historically rewarded staff generously.
To be considered, you must be:
* A Qualified Accountant with an awareness of project delivery, ideally within a construction environment
* An Advanced Excel User
* An excellent communicator with a history of building strong relationships in a business partnering role.
Applications are now under consideration and the role may close early if suitable candidates are found. Please don't delay your application!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£50k - 52k per year
Senior Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £53000 per annum
Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering
£350 - 425 per day
£45k - 55k per year
Part-Time Finance Director
Barking and Dagenham, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Pro Rata 3 days + bens