Finance Business Partner - Industry & Commerce
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Industry & Commerce|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Amy Tate|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 11:45|
I am looking for a driven, qualified individual to become a Financial Business Partner within a highly creative and globally listed business. This Company has been growing and developing over several years; they are looking for a vivacious and enthusiastic candidate to come and join their team.
This role will be responsible for partnering with the Finance team of a number of EMEA markets to aid in the completion and review for monthly, forecast and Budget reporting cycles.
The successful candidate will be joining a company where your talents are praised and are encouraged to improve and develop a vast sill set. This amazing position is a wonderful career move; you would have the opportunity to deal with senior people and see first-hand how a successful business grows.
- Use insights to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue, balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition;
- Monitoring the accuracy of documents through analysing and interpreting financial statement information;
- Develop plans and actions with the business to achieve strategy through negotiation knowledge sharing and offering challenging advice;
- Identify and solve Key balance sheet and P&L reporting issues;
- Financial change, improving processes and systems;
- Pro Responsible for a number of EMEA markets, completing the following functions:
- Partnering with the local country finance function, gaining in-depth knowledge of country issues and developing strong relationships and being seen as a key finance business partner;
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders.
- Provide training in consolidation software and accounting advice to local finance teams;
- Provide support to the Senior Regional Finance Personnel;
- Keep the Senior Regional Finance Personnel updated on all matters of significance - key aspect 'no surprises'.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Experience with consolidation software;
- Familiarity with financial controls and strong IFRS experience;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships;
- High level of analytic skills and financially astute;
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data in Excel and proficient in Excel use;
- Foreign languages a distinct advantage though not essential;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve processes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's