£50k - 55k per year
21 days ago
Looking to take on a CV enhancing role within a leading organisation? Interested in partnering your excellent interpersonal skills with your technical knowledge? Are you a development finance professional looking for that exciting next step in their career? Then look no further!
My client is a leading residential property developer, based in London, that is looking for a Finance Business Partner – Development to join the team in a wonderfully broad and varied role that works on a number of residential property development schemes.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner – Development are as follows:
- Supply the Development, Sales and Marketing departments with expert management accounting, budgeting and forecasting information.
- Support budget holders in key departments relating to the delivery of residential development schemes to challenge assumptions.
- Report on variances between budgets and actuals, review ongoing schemes and appraise new ones, feeding into the organisation’s business planning team.
- Manage a small team of active studiers, supporting them in their career development and encouraging them to continue to grow as accountants.
- Be the key point of contact for all Development activity for your allocated region, reflecting on performance and encouraging future growth and viability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance profesional to utilise as a wonderful steppingstone towards a more senior role in the future due to the superb extra knowledge and management experience gained. Furthermore, this is an organisation that is regularly voted as a top UK employer and during the pandemic they have acknowledged that a more flexible attitude to work is beneficial. As such, you can expect to visit the office just twice a week post-pandemic.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner – Development role will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- A demonstratable understanding of investment appraisals, property development finance, and ideally have experience managing a small team.
- First-class communication skills and a proven ability to be an excellent partner to senior stakeholders, whilst also possessing strong technical accounting skills.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role will be filled before the closing date.