Finance Business Partner - Development
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Development|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + flexible working, working from home|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 14:33|
Do your technical finance skills belong in a large, complex organisation? Are you looking to apply your abilities in a role that can fast track your career and expose you to large scale property development? Are you looking for a bright, fun working culture surrounded by other high-flying finance professionals?
My client, one of London's leading property developers, is recruiting a Finance Business Partner - Development to join the team spearheading their ambitious growth plans. This is a great opportunity for someone with the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join a very attractive organisation with big plans for the near future. The role offers a great flexible working schedule plus the opportunity to work from home.
The role's key responsibilities are to:
- Oversee the development finance in a portfolio of schemes for the organisation's various nationwide joint venture and internally led projects
- Contribute to the organisation's exceptional growth plans by supplying the Heads of the Development, Sales and Construction departments with an expert financial service
- Produce timely and accurate management accounts and provide commentary on key information
- Liaise with key decision makers and budget holders across those departments to advise the best financial practice
- Work to reduce costs and increase efficiency through a clear understanding of the nature of joint venture accounting
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across multiple joint venture organisations
- Assist budget holders in producing their annual budgets by providing an expert financial service.
On offer is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a modern, forward thinking organisation with flexible working practices and a bright and enjoyable working environment, with a strong respect of the work life balance. Previous applicants moving from practice have done well in the organisation, and the attraction of working in a high-performing team should appeal to ambitious candidates with good academic backgrounds.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant through ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or a finalist soon to complete their qualification. First class verbal and written communication skills are absolutely essential, and a history of conveying key financial information to non-finance decision makers is highly desirable.
This is a sought-after employer with high standards, with many of the current staff being leaders in their sector. The closing date may be brought forward when the right candidate is found, so please do not delay in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's