Finance Business Partner-Cost Management
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner-Cost Management|
|Salary:||£50000 - £53000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 10:46|
You will be a key partner on the flagship "IT Services" account, working as the lead cost controller within the Group & Central Services team while working closely with business partners across the organisation to identify opportunities to drive cost savings.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, our client enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
- You will have ownership of monthly reporting cycles, including monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting/performance, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- You will work closely will delivery partners, supporting and challenging them where necessary.
- You will manage the day to day deliverables of the Central Services team.
- You will present the financial position at monthly reviews to senior business leaders.
- Interpret financial variances, identifying key cost drivers and opportunities to drive out cost savings across the account to drive performance.
- Understand business risk factors and materiality to identify and address potential risks & issues affecting business performance.
- Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
- Support the reporting requirements of the account to the UK and wider Group.
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent), or at an advanced stage in your professional studies
- Strong balance sheet control.
- Ability to prioritise workloads in a pressured environment and manage multiple tasks to strict deadliness.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel are essential and knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management is desirable.
- Experience of working in a management accountant role; prior experience of cost management would be advantageous.
Competitive package with flexible benefits, professional development and accelerated career progression.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Up to £45000 per annum
Finance Manager, French speaking
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum