Finance Business Partner (ACA / CIMA)
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner (ACA / CIMA)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rob Drake|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 16:00|
Goodman Masson are looking for qualified accountant to join a leading international asset management firm as a Finance Business Partner. Our client is going through a period of unprecedented growth and as such, need someone who to become a trusted advisor to specific areas of the business.
You will provide analysis on a company wide level, as well as being responsible for partnering with the Risk, Legal and Corporate departments. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills are essential as you will be directly engaging with stakeholders, managing forecasts, budgets and preparing business cases. You will need to be outgoing and confident, as your input will be highly valued in making revenue generating decisions.
This role is a unique opportunity to highlight both your proficiency in accounting, whilst providing value add analysis which will have a noticeable impact on the wider business.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Providing analysis to assist stakeholders in business decisions;
- Providing ad-hoc analysis;
- Identify and implement process change improvements;
- Forecasting and budgeting with stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- A hard working attitude with the ability to seamlessly integrate into teams;
- Analytical thinker, noticing and solving problems swiftly;
- Ability to work timely and autonomously;
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with relevant industry experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-time Financial Accountant (Investments)
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI,
Head of Financial Reporting
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000 - £100000 per annum + great bonus and benefits
Financial Controller Designate
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension