City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Business Partner for a retailer / eCommerce brand based £45-50k based in London
Your new company
A worldwide retailer / eCommerce brand currently operating in 45+ counties and over 800+ cities is hiring a newly qualified Finance Business Partner to join their growing finance team. The business has developed their eCommerce offering dramatically over the last few years to ensure the company is maintaining presence globally.
Your new role
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Support in decision making which influences long term profitability;
- Influence the business through financial and commercial support;
- Business & analysis.
- Ensure accounting records reflect the business reality and adhere to both company standards and local tax and accounting regulations;
- Work closely with non finance on a daily basis
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified industry trained
- Newly qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Experience working in eCommerce, retail, online, FMCG
- Industry experience is a must
- Ad-hoc reporting / data analysis experience
What you'll get in return
You will work alongside the Financial Director on a day to day basis. You will be given the autonomy to run the day to day finance function and be a key player to the business and their future performance. Working for this business also means you will be part of a close-knit, friendly and exciting business. They value their staff and like to ensure their culture encourages you to stay creating a long standing career with them. The business offers a diverse workplace, providing free gym classes to employees (when all things open) and an open and collaborative working environment!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.