City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
24 days ago
We are looking for an engaged and articulate finance professional to join a London based charity as their Finance Business Partner. You will play a critical role within the finance team, helping to construct the management accounts and taking ownership of your budget holders. Excellent communication skills are necessary to understand and support the varied needs of your budget holders.
This fantastic charity is based in the centre of London and is undoubtedly a brand you have seen advertised across your television screens. The central themes or care and support which drive this organisation are prevalent in every fraction of this organisation, and the finance team is no exception. Furthermore, this role will provide you with fantastic learning and development opportunities.
- Preparation and management of budgets
- Producing tailored reports to meet individual budget holder's needs
- Provide analysis and insight to the monthly management accounts
- Prepare the quarterly forecast
- Support and guide the Finance Assistants
- Manage the strategic risk register
- Provide analysis and commentary of KPIs
- Drive process improvement and challenge inefficient working practises
The right candidate for this role is a qualified accountant and a team player, who can collaborate with the existing finance department. It is essential that you can demonstrate good communication skills and feel confident asserting your opinion to senior managers. Finally experience within the not-for-profit sector if beneficial but not necessitated; provided you can highlight passion for the charity sector, then we strongly recommend you apply.
- Fantastic salary: £51,000
- Flexible working
- Incredible team, that will support and develop your accounting skills