Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 18:06|
Are you newly qualified and excited at the prospect of international travel? Want to work for one of the most well-known charities in the world? Could you confidently partner with Director level budget holders? Are you passionate about international development and looking for an exciting programmes-focused role?
If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are proud to once again be working with this fantastic international development charity whilst they recruit for a permanent Finance Business Partner to join their large, ever-growing finance team. This role will be responsible for driving and supporting some key stakeholders in their international programmes team. If you are looking to make your move into the sector, this is a great opportunity to join one of the best-known charities in the world!
The key duties and responsibilities of this Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Work closely with several key in-country teams assisting them with the development of their strategy and budgets.
- Lead on the monthly reporting cycle and production of donor reports for the teams under your area of responsibility.
- Create and present budgets, forecasts and key long-term plans, working closely with Heads of several departments and in-country finance teams.
- Assist with building important business cases and carry out financial modelling around cost saving.
- Improve the financial knowledge of your budget holders, arranging and attending regular meetings and ensuring they have access to necessary tools and information.
- Maintain oversight of any financial risks and identity necessary actions to reduce these risks.
- Undertake international travel to various locations to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders on programme-specific matters.
This Finance Business Partner role would officially be based out of the charity’s head office in central London however the role will be offered on a remote basis in the first instance. The organisation has a brilliant reputation across the sector for employing and developing newly qualified professionals from practice who are looking to make their first move into industry.
This successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- A full CCAB finance qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to liaise with senior Budget Holders up to Director level.
- A strong knowledge of financial management and reporting.
- Ideally, a background working in or auditing the charity sector.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner - International
50000 - 55000
Finance & Business Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£48k - 50k per year
Up to £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits