Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 18:36|
Interested in working for a leading £1bn turnover property developer? Are you excited by large-scale development schemes and seeing the output of your work influencing major construction projects? Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility, progression and a vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
My client is a leading property developer based in London looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in a role that offers an excellent potential for development.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are as follows:
- Contribute to the organisation’s exceptional growth plans by supplying the development, sales and construction departments with expert financial and management accounting services.
- Conduct investment appraisals and assess the ongoing viability of a set portfolio of development schemes, providing a full accountancy service for those schemes.
- Produce timely and accurate management accounts and provide commentary on key information, adding value by informing strategic decision making at the highest level.
- Liaise with key decision makers and budget holders across those departments, being an expert resource to advise the best financial practice.
- Understand the needs of budget holders and department heads, and working towards building effective working relationships.
- Assist budget holders in producing their annual budgets in response to expert financial advice.
- Assist in the production of annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors where needed.
Accompanied by an attractive benefits package, including flexible working and working from home the norm moving forward, the position joins a buoyant team that is integral to the company’s growth plans. The organisation has an impressive portfolio of development schemes, and some major nationwide projects are already underway, with more on the horizon. As such, there is a need for talented finance professionals to bring their expertise to the team responsible for performing all accountancy functions related to these developments.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) or reached finalist level and be actively studying.
- An awareness of capital projects, ideally within the property, construction or asset management sectors.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner - Service Charge
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Finance Manager (Property Development)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus