Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2021 08:25|
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading Real Estate firm based in central London.
My client is listed, global and a market leader within it's field. They are successful but always put their people first with a diverse and collaborative working culture.
They are based in central London.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Business Partnering - working closely with the business and key stakeholders, both locally and across EMEA, to ensure that the impact of decisions is understood, performance is tracked, and outcomes are included in the latest forecasts.
- Reporting and Analysis - to provide the business with greater insight into business performance, identify associated risks and opportunities, review, report and understand the impacts on future performance
- Planning and Forecast - to participate and help enhance our current budgeting and forecasting models to improve accuracy.
- Finance Processes - support key core corporate finance activities including month end, planning and financial modelling of investment or new product business cases
My client is looking for the following credentials from the successful Finance Business Partner:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA Essential)
- Strong academic background
- Experience within real estate and property highly desirable
- Prior experience in an analytical and business partnering position ideally gained within a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence, challenge and present to all levels of a business.
- Dynamic, driven and self-responsible individual
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Advanced excel skills - high attention to detail and able to present numbers to senior management / stakeholders
Basic salary of between £55,000 to £65,000 + car cash allowance, 30 days annual leave, private healthcare for family, pension, life assurance & discretionary bonus scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's