£40k - 44k per year
16 days ago
Want to work for a well-known global charity? Could you partner with senior stakeholders and present key information? Do you have excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude? If yes, please keep reading!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working once again with this brilliant multinational organisation whilst they recruit for a permanent Finance Business Partner. This organisation has been providing life changing services for over 40 years and now operates in 37 countries. This is a full-time role which will be based from home initially with an official office base in central London. Duties for this role will include:
- Provide first class business partnering support ensuring budget holders have easy access to technical advice.
- Support a variety of cost centre managers and heads of department.
- Deliver a balanced budget.
- Assist with quarterly forecasting and budgeting eventually leading on both.
- Understand complex funding and assist with business cases.
- Carry out vital analysis and provide commentary around variances.
- Ensure all accounting falls in line with relevant donor/grant regulations.
- Act as a key point of contact for the donor teams.
- Investigate budget versus actual variances when highlighted by budget holders.
- Provide the wider organisation with first class finance support and act as a critical partner.
- Ensure stakeholders understand deadlines and that these fall in line with programme spending forecasts.
This permanent Finance Business Partner is a brilliant opportunity to join a high performing finance team and assist in the delivery of an efficient business partnering function. With a large finance team this opportunity will also offer unparalleled career opportunities with the chance of progression in the future. Reporting into a brilliant line manager, you would be a part of a highly knowledgeable and supportive team.
This successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified or a Finalist.
- Experienced working with non-finance members of staff.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines.
- A first-class communicator.
- Passionate about the international development sector.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.