£45k - 50k per year
25 days ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to be an influential part of a large, high profile organisation with a tangibly positive impact on society? Do you want a role in which you can partner with non-financial stakeholders in a customer-facing area of the business? Do you want to work within a high-functioning finance team and surround yourself with top level talent? Then this is the perfect role for you!
My client is a leading £1bn turnover property developer based in London looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in a high-profile role with a wide scope of influence.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Provide Business Partnering support to senior budget managers in a directorate with budgets of hundreds of millions of pounds.
- Build strong, meaningful relationships with non-finance staff, challenging the status quo and changing assumptions of best practice.
- Provide meaningful insight into key performance indicators and improving monthly reporting methodologies to encourage better value use of financial information.
- Act as a supervisor to junior members of staff whose focus is on management accounts, leaving you to engage in the improvement of month end processes and be solely business-facing.
- Reviewing Finance processes across the directorate and identify areas for improvement, thereby promoting the development of how financial information is used to influence decision making.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Business Partner or Management Accountant from any sector, to take on a role that can have a real impact in the future direction of this industry leading organisation. Furthermore, as an organisation that is regularly recognised as an excellent employer, the offer of primarily homeworking, alongside numerous fast-tracked development opportunities, make this an exciting prospect for any ambitious candidate.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstratable ability to Business Partner at senior levels and a proven ability to challenge the assumptions of budget managers.
- Candidates looking to make their first move from practice into industry in a business-partnering, business-facing role are strongly urged to apply, as individuals of those profile have been shown to perform and progress well with this employer historically.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.