£50k - 54k per year
24 days ago
Are you currently in a Finance Business Partner role? Do you have experience with investment appraisals and scenario analysis? Would you like to work for a well-known charity with a turnover of over £150 million? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are currently assisting this North-London based charity whilst they expand their finance team and recruit to this new and permanent Finance Business Partner role. Reporting into the Head of Finance Business Partnering you will be liaising with key operational teams and working across two key directorates.
The main responsibilities of this Head of Finance Business Partnering role are as follows:
- Partner with key senior Stakeholders across two directorates driving growth and highlighting opportunities within investments.
- Work across various departments ensuring continuous review of contractual financial performance.
- Manage the end-to-end processes behind budgeting and long-term forecasting.
- Provide vital oversight of the cashflow forecast.
- Lead on complex financial modelling and scenario analysis.
- Analyse budgets vs. actuals on a regular basis and communicate this information with senior management.
- Collate key data, enabling strategic decisions to be made across the organisation.
- Communicate regularly with other key Business Partners as well as the Head of Finance Business Partnering and the Head of FP&A.
This is a newly created Finance Business Partner role that comes at an exciting time for the charity and it offers the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual who is looking to progress their finance career. The Hiring Manager is keen to appoint someone with previous residential experience and a sound knowledge of investment appraisals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within the residential/housing sector.
- A full CCAB finance qualification.
- Previously worked within a large and complex organisation (ideally over £50m income).
- Strong business partnering experience.
- Be a confident communicator, proactive and have excellent Excel skills.
If you are interested in this Finance Business Partner opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily as this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.