20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Business Partner - Property
Your new company
A global property consultancy business are currently recruiting for a Qualified Finance Business Partner to join their well-established Business Services function in London. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial and ambitious individual to work in a market leading firm.
Your new role
This will be a varied and challenging roles offering exposure across the business. The main duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support management by business partnering across the fee-earning business
- Financial analysis including risk analysis/identifying new opportunities
- Prepare and present analysis to senior management teams
- Client profitability reporting and insight
- Post-investment appraisals
- Work with management accounts team to review reporting
- Support with budgeting during planning cycles
- WIP and profitability analysis
- Attend regular board meetings and present analysis
- KPI reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification and experience of Finance Business Partnering in a previous role. The successful candidate will enjoying working with and learning new systems and tools and utilise these in a commercial way. You will also have intermediate to advanced Excel skills and excellent communication skills as stakeholder management and relationship building is pivotal in this role.
What you'll get in return
This is a truly challenging and unique role which will provide a driven individual the opportunity to take on responsibility in a varied role. You will be offered continuous learning and development opportunities as well as the opportunity to progress. A competitive salary and benefits package is included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.