£45k - 50k per year
25 days ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to be an influential part of a large, high profile organisation with a tangibly positive impact on society? Do you want a role in which you can partner with non-financial stakeholders in a customer-facing area of the business? Do you want to work within a high-functioning finance team and surround yourself with top level talent? This could be the Finance Business Partner role for you!
My client has been experiencing sustained growth for a number of years and is now regarded as a leading provider of residential property. With the media focus on the quality of properties and services in a post-Grenfell world, this is a high-profile role that will have a wide scope of influence.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will have key responsibilities including:
- Provide Business Partnering support to senior budget managers in a directorate with budgets of hundreds of millions of pounds
- Build strong, meaningful relationships with non-finance staff, challenging the status quo and changing assumptions of best practice
- Provide meaningful insight into key performance indicators and improving monthly reporting methodologies to encourage better value use of financial information
- Act as a supervisor to junior members of staff whose focus is on management accounts, leaving you to engage in the improvement of month end processes and be solely business-facing
- Reviewing Finance processes across the directorate and identify areas for improvement, thereby promoting the development of how financial information is used to influence decision making
As an organisation that is regularly recognised as an excellent employer, you will benefit from a highly agile working pattern and fast-tracked development opportunities. This role should excite those with a strong background in Management Accounting and Finance Business Partnering within any sector, so long as a commercial approach is prioritised and the focus is on providing excellent customer service at all times.
For those looking for remote working opportunities post-pandemic, this is absolutely on offer; expectations are to be in the office in London just one, maybe two, days per week.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Be a first-class communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to Business Partner at senior levels and a proven ability to challenge the assumptions of budget managers
- Candidates looking to make their first move from practice into industry in a business-partnering, business-facing role are strongly urged to apply, as individuals of those profile have been shown to perform and progress well with this employer historically.
Applications are under constant review and this could result in the closing date being brought forward - please don't delay your application if you meet the above critera!