Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £57500 per annum + Annual Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smith|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2021 23:17|
Michael Page is partnering with a high profile, FTSE-listed technology business near Reading looking to recruit a fully qualified Finance Business Partner for their expanding commercial team.
This newly created position will be a key addition within this high-growth, acquisitive and ever-evolving company, which is currently going through an exciting transformation.
- Business partnering - you will work with and support stakeholders across the business providing key financial information and analyses to departments including strategic sales and marketing, operations and project teams
- Bids and proposals - you will support the preparation of bids and proposals by working with the sales and bids team, and providing information and decision support to them with financial decision-making
- Data analysis - you will prepare regular reports and ad hoc analyses, prepare draft commentaries and forecasts and make your recommendations from them.
As Finance Business Partner you will work closely with the Head of Finance and proactively challenge the business on financial performance, driving improvements & identifying opportunities and risks.
Your key areas of focus will be:
- Performance and process improvement
- Providing business analysis & insights
- Strategic business planning
- Budgeting & forecasting activities
- Financial & commercial modelling
- Ensuring robust financial controls and compliance frameworks are maintained
- Management Reporting
We are keen to hear from ACA qualified Accountants (or Auditors) from a top 10 accounting firm background, looking to make a first move into industry, as well as established Finance Analysts/Business Partners (CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified) seeking a new challenge in a successful, fast-paced organisation which is going through an exciting phase of transformation.
Candidates will need to be commercially-minded with excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate well with senior stakeholders. Outstanding time management and organisational skills, including an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, is essential.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to £57,500, with an additional annual bonus and wide range of company benefits. There will also be the opportunity for promotion and progression toward leadership in the future.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bens
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + WFH 25days holidays
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum