Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 20:32|
Want to have a strategic impact on the future direction of a leading organisation? Interested in adding a CV enhancing organisation to your CV? Are you a management accountancy or finance business partnering professional looking for that next exciting step in their career? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading educational organisation based in London, looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in a role that is key to the future strategic direction taken by the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Liaise closely with members of the senior leadership team to review their finances with them, acting as their expert financial advisor to ensure that they are remaining within budget and not overspending, challenging them on any variances that there are if required.
- Produce a number of key year-end reports that contribute heavily to the final statutory accounts.
- Lead on the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Act as a key point of contact for auditors regarding any queries they may have throughout the audit process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced management accountancy or finance business partnering professional to take on an exciting role that has a real effect on the future strategic direction taken by a leading organisation. Furthermore, this is an organisation that prides themselves on a fantastic work/life balance, with primarily working from home becoming the norm moving forward.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Experience playing a key role in the budget setting process having ideally led on this.
- Previously worked in the wider not-for-profit or public sectors, with experience of working within a schools or academy setting an added advantage.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Previous experience of explaining financial information to non-finance members of staff.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's