Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 20:12|
Looking to play a key role in an industry leading organisation? Want to hone your business partnering skills further through regular interaction with director level staff? Are you an experienced not-for-profit or public sector finance professional looking for that exciting next career move? Then look no further!
My client is a leading educational institution based in Wiltshire, looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in a wonderfully broad and varied role.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Liaise closely with a variety of director level staff to review their finances, providing them with invaluable expert financial advice to ensure that they are remaining within budget and not overspending.
- Lead on the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Regularly review the actuals against the budget, highlighting any variances that there may be challenging senior stakeholders on this.
- Produce a number of key year-end reports that contribute heavily to the final statutory accounts, acting as a key point of contact for the auditors about any queries they may have during the year-end process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced management accountancy or finance business partnering professional to take on a hugely broad and varied role that can be utilised as an excellent steppingstone towards a more senior position in the future. Furthermore, this is an organisation that has a hugely flexible approach to work moving forwards, with only occasional visits into the office the norm even when it is business as usual.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Experience of ideally leading on the budget setting process but at the very minimum must have been part of this process.
- Previous experience of explaining financial information to non-finance members of staff.
- Ideally experience of working within a schools or academy setting, however, previously working the wider not-for-profit or public sectors would also be advantageous.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's