27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Business Partner
Your new company
My client is a not-for-profit organisation delivering key services and solutions across a range of UK contracts. With increasing demands for services in the current climate this is a really exciting time to join the organisation as a Finance Business Partner.
Your new role
An exciting role with the opportunity to be heavily involved in the wider business, your role will be varied and include the below responsibilities:
- Lead in providing financial and management information to key stakeholders
- Work closely with operations teams assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Build and maintain lasting relationships across the business
- Business partner with the operations managers to aid effective decision making
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Analyse and provide commentaries on overhead spend and variances
- Data analysis
- Work to improve and enhance processes, controls and systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will be Qualified with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification and experience in a Finance Business Partnering role previously. Strong communication skills, intermediate Excel skills and prior knowledge of a large ERP system, ideally Oracle. Any experience of a systems migration would be useful. You will also have strong analytical experience.
What you'll get in return
An excellent benefits package is on offer and the opportunity to grow within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.