Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 16:29|
Interested in acting as the financial lead for a highly performing area of a leading organisation? Want to take full responsibility for providing expert financial advice to staff up to the director-level? Are you an ambitious Finance Business Partner looking for an opportunity that can be utilised as a steppingstone towards a manager-level role in the future? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading property manager based in London looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team in an exciting role that acts as the financial lead for the property repairs arm of the business.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are as follows:
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders up to director level across the property repairs arm, acting as their expert financial point of contact in the organisation to review and help them to understand their finances.
- Ensure that the entirety of the property repairs arm is remaining within budget and not running at a loss, as this is a growing and vital part of the organisation, challenging stakeholders on their costs if required.
- Lead on the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts for the entirety of this highly performing arm of the organisation.
- Provide invaluable input into company-wide accounts on the financial performance of the property repairs arm, acting as the main point of contact for audit queries related to this area of the business at year-end.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Finance Business Partner to take on a vital role within a consistently growing and highly performing organisation, with this role having the potential to be utilised as a steppingstone towards a managerial position in the future. Furthermore, this organisation offers excellent benefits really prioritising a work/life balance amongst its staff, with regular working from home part of the norm moving forward.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Excellent business partnering experience and the ability to effectively communicate financial matters to non-finance members of staff.
- Significant experience of preparing management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Ideally experience of working in the property management, asset management, real estate or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's