Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Salary:||£45753 - £51668 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Rider|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 00:30|
A newly created Finance Business Partner role working with NHS / Healthcare based in Yorkshire, but with option for ongoing remote working and a blended office/home and site based working pattern. A great opportunity for someone without NHS experience to be able to move into this sector as they are interested in creating a diverse business partnering team with a variety of experience and backgrounds.
An NHS / Healthcare organisation based in Yorkshire, but working remotely at this point in time with a view that blended office, site and home working will be the long term plan (although no immediate plans to return to the office in the short term). You will be able to use your accountancy skills to have an impact in supporting the NHS as in continued to respond to Covid-19.
This organisation is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and build a stronger and more creative work environment and help towards making it a great place to work for everyone.
The organisation promotes and supports the use of a range of flexible working patterns to enable employees to balance home and work responsibilities, and as a Disability Confident employer, they positively welcome applications from people with a disability or impairment. They are committed to making reasonable adjustments to ensure that they can participate fully in the recruitment and selection process.
They participate in external monitoring standards which hold them accountable for improving workforce diversity and equality. These include - the Workforce Race Equality Standard and the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index.
Organisational accreditations include:
- Disability Confident Employer
- Stonewall Diversity Champion
- Mindful Employer
- Workforce Race Equality Standard
This organisation has staff-run networks helping to promote an inclusive culture which include a Women's Network, LGBT+ Network, BAME Network and Disability and Health scheme use the skills and resources of colleagues to add value to the organisation
This is a newly created Finance Business Partner role supporting a number of different stakeholders across the health care and NHS sector. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing financial advice, direction and support to both financial and non-financial senior managers, and their management teams.
- Acting as a constructive challenging partner balancing effective business partnering with appropriate challenge, delivering strong performance management against targets for your function, working to strict and challenging deadlines.
- Contribute to budget build, financial reporting and forecasting, costing and project financial management and carry out value for money and risk analysis in relation to service proposals, as well as the application and importance of new and emerging legislation, policies and procedures, routinely interpreting and communicating their importance within the organisation.
- Continuously review engagement within existing frameworks, processes and systems, seeking to identify more effective and efficient systems for the management of the organisation's financial resources.
Finance Business Partner candidates will be fully qualified accountants ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA or CIPFA ) and will have previous finance manager or finance business partnering experience. It would be useful to have previous NHS or Healthcare experience, but more important is experience of successfully delivering a high quality level of finance business partnering across a large and complex organisation so this is a great opportunity for someone who would like to gain experience within the NHS, but coming from a different sector.
Generous holiday and pension scheme entitlement
A Band 8a Salary of c£45,753- £51,668 depending upon relevant experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
+ £10k addition for exceptional person
Finance Business Partner
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £44000 per annum
£45453.00 - £51668.00 per annum + generous pension
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Local Government Pension Plan