Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||Houghton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Houghton|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2021 17:12|
The Business Partner will play a key role to ensure delivery of developing the financial forecasts of the relevant assets and challenging the business teams on the assumptions driving these forecasts.
This role is a key link between the business and other experts in the finance team and you will not only provide advice and guidance to the business but will know when to consult with specialists and escalate complex issues
Our client is a well known global organisation that has a diverse portfolio within the Energy sector.
A key facet of our clients growth strategy will be to ensure that they build a best in class process and invest in the underlying systems and data to support its ambitious plans. It is anticipated that the successful candidates will be able to identify and deliver innovative solutions, be adaptable to change and play a key role in enabling the business to grow.
- Partner with business areas and deliver pertinent analysis to improve their financial performance on spaces such as cash flow and profitability.
- Constructively challenge the business and provide innovative solutions to lead to financial and operational improvements being made.
- Manage the relationship between the Finance department and business areas to ensure that the needs of both areas are mutually understood and processes are delivered efficiently.
- Assist the development of financial forecasts for partnered business areas and ensure the forecasts are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Represent finance in activities related to the development and construction of new assets.
- Represent finance in key meetings with other business departments, executives and external parties.
- Deliver documentation on the team's key processes to ensure compliance (e.g. integrity and assurance on project costs).
- Must have an accounting qualification (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA) with several years' post-qualification experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience of presenting detailed financial information to finance and non-finance audiences, adapting the message accordingly.
- Able to work in a fast-paced organisation and prioritise conflicting activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Act with complete integrity and confidentiality.
- Committed to continuous improvement and development of skills and knowledge.
Competitive basic salary, bonus, pension and package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Finance Controller
£50000 - £53000 per annum
Interim Finance Manager
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
HEAD OF FINANCE
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
Interim Treasury Business Analyst
£450 - £600 per day
Business Analyst (Oil & Gas)
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus