£55000 - £65000 per annum
19 days ago
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this newly created Finance Business Partner role will provide real time support and analysis and be a trusted advisor to the Senior Leadership Team.
This company is well-known national business who have a reputation for being highly ambitious and innovative.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will
- Provide financial analysis,
- produce monthly reporting packs including key KPI's
- providing decision support,
- business partner with internal stakeholders across a variety of levels,
- provide insightful analysis to drive profitability, and implement to process
- optimise cost saving initiatives
- take the lead on the budgeting and forecasting processes.
Applicants for this Senior Finance Business Partner role should be/have
- Qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrable leadership experience from a commercial financial environment,
- Ability to demonstrate prior experience in business partnering with senior internal stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a senior management team
- Confidence in approach to managing stakeholders of all levels with the ability to influence and challenge where necessary
Competitive Salary + bonus + associated benefits.