Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £45000 per annum
17 days ago
Finance Business Partner role based at a wellbeing focused not for profit based in Leeds. A progressive organisation with their approaches to work life balance and also developing the skills of their staff.
Finance Business Partner role based at a wellbeing focused not for profit based in Leeds.
As Finance Business Partner, you will use your accountancy skills and experience to deliver across a number of key areas including:
- Act as Finance Partner to the organisation providing advice across a key technical areas including tax, insurance and treasury
- Day to day delivery and management of insurance governance and compliance obligations.
- Ensure proper accounting is maintained for insurance claims.
- Support on the renewal of the insurance policies.
- Contribute to the year end process
- Act as an agent for continuous improvement, work with advisors and colleagues to improve knowledge and efficiency
- Support on team projects when required.
Successful candidates will need to possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high levels of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Proven ability to use creative thinking to improve processes and implement change
- Excellent customer service skills, contributing to positive team culture
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ideally previous experience of charity accounting and SORP
Good work life balance and holiday allowance
Good benefits package and pension scheme