Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Rider|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 22:37|
Finance Business Partner role based at a wellbeing focused not for profit based in Leeds. A progressive organisation with their approaches to work life balance and also developing the skills of their staff.
Finance Business Partner role based at a wellbeing focused not for profit based in Leeds.
As Finance Business Partner, you will use your accountancy skills and experience to deliver across a number of key areas including:
- Act as Finance Partner to the organisation providing advice across a key technical areas including tax, insurance and treasury
- Day to day delivery and management of insurance governance and compliance obligations.
- Ensure proper accounting is maintained for insurance claims.
- Support on the renewal of the insurance policies.
- Contribute to the year end process
- Act as an agent for continuous improvement, work with advisors and colleagues to improve knowledge and efficiency
- Support on team projects when required.
Successful candidates will need to possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high levels of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Proven ability to use creative thinking to improve processes and implement change
- Excellent customer service skills, contributing to positive team culture
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ideally previous experience of charity accounting and SORP
Good work life balance and holiday allowance
Good benefits package and pension scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's