Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 19:55|
You will support Finance Business Partnering and Planning across the group, through the identification and extraction of accurate management information (MI) and analysis of data adding incisive commentary and recommendations to support business performance, planning and decision making in line with the Groups long term strategic objectives.
Our client is a recognised brand in the Midlands where the employees are important to them. They empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and recognise and reward their contribution.
- Partner, influence and advise departmental managers by proactively investigating internal and external data, to identify opportunities and threats to company and departmental strategies so that the business can take informed decisions about its future direction and strategy.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with internal customers in business departments, through regular contact and effective communication to ensure that the objectives of the Business are understood and that resources and processes are in place that supports the delivery of efficient and relevant MI within agreed and governed processes and timescales.
- Facilitate and support the planning and reforecasting environment, in collaboration with finance business partners and senior management to ensure robust financial plans are delivered, monitored and controlled.
- Plan, design, develop and implement data driven models to predict and forecast future performance and present conclusions and recommendations so that the business departments can understand anticipated results and take informed management actions to meet business objectives.
- Analyse and report on business performance, providing regular insight and analysis, with recommendations for circulation to Senior Management in order to understand the potential impact of decisions, identify corrective management actions and areas for further exploration.
- Advise on, and facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement within the partnering, planning and analysis proposition, to enhance the customer experience and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Coach, mentor, and guide team members to monitor and improve the quality and effectiveness of their work and support their development.
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with line manager.
- Experience of establishing effective relationships with, and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of successfully providing data analytics solutions including the use of advanced analytical techniques.
- Ability to gather and analyse internal and external data from a wide range of sources in order to drive commercial insight.
- Ability to explain complex management information in written and verbal form to financial and non-financial people.
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing and Management Information techniques would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills to include spreadsheet and data manipulation skills, with particular reference to MS Excel (incl VBA) and Business Objects.
- Strong continuous improvement and change management skills.
- Able to prioritise own workload within tight deadlines.
Competitive salary and generous package.
Excellent progression potential and flexible working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Business Partner - Investment Bank
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + world class benefits
Business Analyst, Finance (6-month contract)
0 - 0
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£185.00 - £225.00 per day
Deputy Head of Finance (Interim)
£400.00 - £550.00 per day