Walsall, West Midlands
£55000 - £70000 per annum
23 days ago
This is a fantastic Finance Business Partner opportunity that focuses on pro-actively driving and owning the financial performance of the businesses growing divisions.
A leading, ever changing and growing privately owned business who are renowned for their best in class service.
- Providing proactive and meaningful financial analysis, input and advice to the management team and FD on both operational issues and commercial decision-making.
- Providing assistance to non-finance to secure the orderly and profitable development of the business within the framework of business plans approved by the Board
- Lead commercials and pricing of all retenders and bids
- Inform and challenge decision making through commercial understanding of key cost and growth drivers and associated risks and opportunities
- Work with key stakeholders across the division and wider group to check and challenge numbers, identify areas of under/over performance and agree and track actions to improve performance
- Set and govern common KPI definitions to allow for effective benchmarking & performance evaluation
- Ensuring that a robust financial control environment exists at all times and that all systems and reporting operate to the highest standards
- Qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA).
- Maintains and demonstrates financial awareness through current knowledge imparting an appreciation of the financial consequences flowing from commercial decisions, internal policy changes and other external factors.
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong team leader and team player able to lead their own team and contribute to the wider Management Team
- Works hard to deliver results personally, and through teams
Up to £70,000