Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + remote working|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 19:17|
Do you want to work in a large, complex organisation offering excellent support and development opportunities? Are you looking for a new role in a company with a great reputation, famous for its impressive growth? Are you a qualified accountant with a strong commercial awareness looking to gain responsibility for socially-focused aspect of a thriving business?
My client is seeking qualified accountants looking to take the next step in their career as a Finance Business Partner taking full responsibility for the accounting of a crucial core function of a multi-million-pound turnover organisation. There has been impressive growth over the last few years, and they will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are to:
- Produce high quality financial information for key stakeholders with a total budget of c£50m
- Create and strengthen relationships across all levels of the organisation using an outward-facing approach to educate budget holders on the impact of their budgets on the wider organisation
- Produce month end management accounts, set budgets, and provide budget holders with forecasts and variance analysis
- Liaise with other departments and provide budgeting and forecasting information to inform wider strategy
- Analyse data to produce accurate and timely accounts and reports with detailed commentary.
This is a role with a wide scope given the nature of the responsibility involved. The role focuses on an area of the business with a typically low margin, meaning the need for accuracy is crucial – success in this role will be easily recognised and previous postholders have gained an excellent reputation for themselves within this large organisation by performing this role well, meaning opportunities for progression have been consistent.
The employer has a fantastic attitude towards remote working, work life balance, and is a truly modern employer. They have access to excellent IT resources, and you will be surrounded by colleagues who are extremely high performing.
Accountants from a practice background are highly encouraged to apply, as are those with experience in financial management within other large and complex organisations.
To be considered for this Finance Business Partner role, you should meet these criteria:
- Be fully qualified with excellent Excel and analytical skills
- A truly first-class communicator who can build powerful working relationships
- Ideally from an audit background or experienced in financial management within large and complex organisations.
Applications are under constant review – please apply now to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
West London, London
£58000 - £62000 per annum
Development Finance Business Partner
£45k - 52k per year
Finance Business Partnering Manager - Property
£60k - 63k per year + remote working
Project Finance Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum