Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £61000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 12:18|
Finance Business Partner responsible for providing financial support for the repairs and maintenance department. Coordinating a £35 million budget, the role deals with the entire department but focuses on interacting with the Directors and Heads of within the team.
The organisation is one the country's largest housing association with 45,000 homes nationwide, an annual turnover of £300 million and £3 billion of assets. First and foremost, at their heart, they are a social landlord - mixing public and private money to provide affordable homes, overwhelmingly for people who can't meet their housing needs on the open market.
The Business Partner with have the following responsibilities:
- Sits as a key member of the Business Partnering and Integration team.
- Providing support to Manager on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis, VfM, and bench marking.
- Support the manager to develop a sweep of Dashboards or other suitable reporting framework which provides insightful management reporting and a 360 degree view of performance (financial and non-financial focus) to meet the needs of budget managers and stakeholders.
- Challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- Take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercises for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- To provide regular financial and management information to the business which pays due regard to business units and business streams, and delivers timely, meaningful and accurate forecasting.
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with a number of years post qualification experience. You will need extensive experience with dealing with senior stakeholders, managing a business partnering function and preparing management accounts. It is key that you have experience of working with a repairs and maintenance department.
£55,000-61,000, 28 days annual leave, remote working and future plan to work up to three days from home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's