Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Emma North|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 16:12|
I am partnered with a fantastic high growth business to recruit a Finance Business Partner role. The role sits in operations and is a commercial role supporting the MD.
Our client are a high growth business previously owned by a Private Equity firm and recently acquired by a well-known Multinational company.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Produce standard monthly reporting pack to include key KPI's for the business plus additional information tailored to the Referral Director's needs.
- Liaise with the Finance Acquisition team and provide the Managing Directors with finance support to enable them to make informed decisions regarding future acquisitions
- Support key stakeholders with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Identify areas of growth and opportunity via data analysis. Identify and flag areas of risk.
- Produce a detailed quarterly forecast in conjunction with the Referral Managing Director to highlight areas of opportunity or risk
- Provide finance support and guidance on investment opportunities (to include CAPEX spend, Investment Appraisal, Business Cases.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. They will be commercially minded and have prior experience working as Finance Business Partner. Multi-site experience is beneficial but not essential.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner/ Financial Planning and Analysis
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Head of Finance
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
Group Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Systems Accountant - FTC
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day