£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 days ago
I'm recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a leading Charity. The role will be working remotely initially. The client is looking to move quickly so if you would like to apply please get in touch asap. Video interviews will be held next Friday.
Leading National Charity.
The right candidate will be an experienced and dedicated Finance Business Partner, providing high quality and timely financial information and analysis to Stakeholders across the organisation.
You will be working as part of a wider team delivering accurate, efficient and insightful financial management support services to the Charity. You will be a customer focused individual who will is able to use their
commercial acumen to ensure service quality is maximised and organisational financial performance targets are achieved.
We need someone who is comfortable working remotely and developing excellent working relations with Managers in a large organisation.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Relevant post qualification experience in a financial management role in a
- large organisation
- Experience in the production of monthly management accounts, budgets & forecasts
- Experience of change management
- Forward financial planning, costing, and option appraisal
- Experience of operating across a range of finance functions, including financial services, budgeting, planning, reporting, capital accounting, and supporting budget holders
- Experience working with, and improving systems and processes
- High financial awareness, with the ability to communicate complex financial management information in a straight forward way
£35k - £45k dependant on experience
The client is looking to move quickly so if you would like to apply please get in touch asap. Video interviews will be held next Friday.