19 days ago
Our client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to support the team for a period of 3-6 months during a time of change.
Our client is a local authority based in Leicestershire who support a large number of residents throughout their district.
Partnering budget holders to manage revenue budgets
Liaising closely with a number of stakeholders surrounding budgets and spending
Development of income and expenditure budgets
Supporting with month and year end duties
Managing the fixed asset register and accounting for the council capital programme;
- Ideally a qualified accountant, QBE applications will be considered
- Experience working within the public sector is essential, ideally within local government
- Home working will be inevitable in the short term
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Supporting other members of the team
- Friendly team to work with
- Flexible working
- Lengthy contract