25 days ago
As the EMEA Sales and Marketing Finance Business Partner you will support the sales and marketing leadership team in analysis, commercial decision support and reporting.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be exclusively partnering a listed global Manufacturing and Production business. Based in the EMEA business unit in Hayes, Middlesex, the region has north of £200million in sales and are a market leader in their field. The Group manufacture engineered standard and bespoke products that are distributed globally.
As a business they have implemented a new ERP system and the finance team look to support the business across both operations and sales. They are looking for a commercially astute finance professional to business partner the Sales and Marketing teams and add value to the organisation.
As the Sales and Marketing Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a trusted business partner to the VP of Sales and Marketing and other Sales Directors within the UK and EMEA region
- Provide detailed commercial, analytical and financial decision support
- Provide insight to the sales channels and customers to drive performance and growth
- Support the tendering of business with insights across pricing, discounts and optimisation
- Delivery and development of sales reporting, forecasts and budgets
- Understand industry drives to challenge and support new product and markets
- Indentify, assess and manage risks.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong industry experience business partnering stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence
- A highly analytical skilled problem solver, with a strong commercial mind-set
- Adopt a hands-on approach as needed, and staying close to the detail
- You will be comfortable analysing large data sets and providing strong financial analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to deliver presentations
- Strong prior systems experience with a keen willingness to learn and develop new systems
- Able to work within a team but be a self-starter
- Manage multiple tasks and deliver within tight deadlines
The Finance Business Partner role comes with a competitive salary and package. Based in Hayes you will be based in their newly renovated EMEA HQ and join a collaborative finance department.