Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Freddie Boath|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2020 11:15|
The Finance Business Partner is a pivotal role in one of the high profile departments for this newly independent research organisation.
Based in Wallingford my client is an independent, not-for-profit science and research centre carrying out excellent environmental science with impact. They are home to around 500 scientists, who work to understand the environment, how it sustains life, and the human impact on it.
They provide the data and information that governments, businesses and researchers need to create a productive, resilient and healthy environment.
Scientific curiosity, integrity and transparency are at the heart of how they work.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Support the financial management of a key research department
- Supporting the delivery of strategically important environmental research projects for a number of government and commercial funders
- Provide a proactive service to non-finance budget holders, enabling them to understand and manage their individual project financial performance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and funder spending requirement
- Provide budgeting and forecast support
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Have excellent numeric and mathematical skills
- Hold demonstrable experience as a successful management accountant with an ability in project accountancy
- Able to demonstrate your skill in analysing complex financial information drawn from multiple systems, and produce concise conclusions
- Have experience in successfully line managing staff
My client is offering a basic salary range of £35,000 - £45,000 and a generous pension contribution of up to 10%
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's