£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Business Partner - **Cosmetics Business**
Your new company
At the moment I`m recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a British cosmetics company located in Central London. The company carries over 30,000 products. They are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner who will be supporting the Board/Executive team and wider business through analytical insight, challenge and provision of relevant, timely information to ensure informed and 'optimal' Investment decisions are made, and financial budgets are exceeded.
Your new role
- Produce the financial channel budgets
- Review and analyse new and existing distributor business plans
- Own full P&L accounting, analysis and reporting for Sales channel
- Review and advise on commercial terms agreements and negotiations, providing commercial analysis for existing and prospective accounts
- Liaise with the wider Finance team to ensure alignment on financial modelling, reporting and budgeting
- Manage financial performance through developing and monitoring KPI`s relevant to individual channels.
What you`ll need to succeed
For this position we are looking for someone who is:
- ACA/ ACCA or CIMA Fully Qualified
- Experience in the Retail or E-commerce industry !
- Strong time management and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What you`ll get in return
As the new Finance Business Partner, you will work in the commercial finance team and report directly into the Head of Commercial Finance. You will work for a well-known cosmetics company with a lot of opportunities in the future. Besides this you will have a competitive salary based on your level of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.