City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
26 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Business Partner - based in central London - £45-55k
Your new company
I am currently recruiting a recently qualified finance professional to work for a financial publishing business based in central London The business cover asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets. The Financial Planning division is a new creation due to the merger of two exciting divisions. The unit is undergoing significant change following recent acquisitions, the divisional merger and a new executive leadership team.
Your new role
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for
- Acting as a business partner and becoming embedded in the decision making process by supporting, scenario-testing and advising on strategic decisions.
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- When required carry out financial due diligence on any potential M&A activity and provide financial analysis on disposals
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- 0-3 years post qualified experience
- Commercial experience
- Strong communicator
What you'll get in return
This role will allow you to develop your business partnering experience as you will be working with key decision makers across the whole company. You will also play a key part in the analysing of business decisions where you will gain real insight into the strategic decision making process where you will bring numbers to life and develop your influencing skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.